Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Memes: Primal Force by D. D. Ayres

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader. The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

This week I am spotlighting Primal Force by D. D. Ayres. I got this romantic suspense title from NetGalley for review. Here is the description of this September 1 release:
Passion is always worth fighting for…

Jori Garrison trains dogs for Warrior Wolf Pack, which provides service animals for disabled veterans. Four years ago, she was wrongly convicted of a crime--thanks to her no-good ex- fiancĂ©. Now she just wants to live her life in peace with her beloved dogs. No men, no complications. But it's hard to play it cool when a lethally hot male is on her tail--and the attraction is fierce, mutual, and dangerous….

PRIMAL FORCE

Lauray "Law" Batisse is a Military Police veteran who was wounded in Afghanistan. Haunted by the loss of his K-9 partner in combat, he's reluctant to accept a service dog named Samantha into his life. But once he meets her trainer--the gorgeous Jori Garrison--he can't fight his primal instincts. And neither can Jori. This sexy alpha male might be the only man strong enough to unleash her desires. And when unseen enemies start hunting them down, he and his new K-9 partner might be her only hope…to survive.
Beginning:
"What the hell do you mean by calling me on this line?"
Friday 56:
Jori hadn't head a sound but looked up and right into the black-gold glower of Lauray Battise, aimed at her from the open doorway.

10 comments:

  1. I'm hearing more of D. D, Ayres. This sounds really good. Would love to know what you think of it when you're done. http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBkRev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fast-paced, enjoyable read. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really my style, but it doesn't sound bad.

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be such a good read! I'm kicking myself for not requesting it now! I'll be watching for your review. Have a lovely holiday weekend!

    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/09/04/the-friday-56-76-brood-x/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing a lot about this author recently and I like the snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like stories with a strong heroine, and Jori Garrison sounds like she is one. I also like the dog connection. I'm adding this book to my TBR pile.

    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kind of story. I will be adding this to my TBR. Thanks for visitng my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, strong language and strong character is not going to be a boring story!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Curious snippets. Leaves a lot to the imagination.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I definitely want to read this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!