Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (April 5, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 

Another small haul is giving me a chance to catch up on some of the many books on my TBR mountain.
The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston for my Kindle
Real Talk for Real Teachers by Rafe Esquith in print

  Lowcountry Boneyard by Susan M. Boyer from the author for review.

What did you add to your stack this week?

5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Those are new to me ones!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I've not heard of these but I hope you enjoy them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real Talk for Real Teachers looks tempting, and I already have Lowcountry Boneyard. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing The Unleashing around. It sounds pretty good. Good luck catching up with your tbr pile, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are new to me

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!