Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (April 26, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 

Two for Review and two for TBR mountain this week.
I got Ever After by Jude Deveraux for review this week from Penguin's First to Read program. It is the third book in the Nantucket Brides series. I really enjoyed the first two and can't wait to read this one. It will be released on June 23.

I also got Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Marty Wingate from Alibi. This mystery is third in a series and will be released on August 4.
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. It is the first in an urban fantasy series I haven't read.

Garden of Lies by Amanda Quick is her latest and is an historical romantic suspense story. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I liked House of the Rising Sun! It's a trilogy that was pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy it and your other new reads as well!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of any of these until now but they seem pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!