Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Nov. 9, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I bought these:
Blood on the Bayou by Stacey Jay is an urban fantasy novel. It is the sequel to a book I added to my stack last week.

Rule Breaker by Lora Leigh is the latest in her Breeds series.
Dream of Danger by Maggie Shayne is a novella in the Brown and De Luca series and currently free for the Kindle.

Innocent Prey by Maggie Shayne is the third novel in the Brown and De Luca series of romantic suspense novels.

I got these eARCs for review:
Undercity by Catherine Asaro - This is a Baen eARC that I got from Edelweiss. The book will be released on Dec. 2.

Carousel Seas by Sharon Lee - This is also a Baen eARC that I got from Edelweiss. The book will be released on January 6.
Dreaming Spies by Laurie R. King - This is an eARC I got from NetGalley. The book will be released on February 24.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I tried the Stacey Jay series but I didn't really like the first one. I do love the covers for the series though. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Brown and De Luca series and I also have Undercity only reading schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Blood on the Bayou and was upset that they didn't continue the series. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I was thinking about grabbing the Lee and Asaro titles myself, but I've already got so many titles on the TBR list.

    Here's how I Stacked the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!