Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Sept. 14, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I began the week by stocking my Kindle with the Iris Johansen books I didn't have when they were the Kindle Deal of the Day. I got:
Sleep No More by Iris Johansen
Taking Eve by Iris Johansen
Hunting Eve by Iris Johansen
Silencing Eve by Iris Johansen
Close Your Eyes by Iris and Roy Johansen
Sight Unseen by Iris and Roy Johansen

I also got a couple of books I had pre-ordered:
Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh
Festive in Death by J. D. Robb

I also got one book for review:
Midnight Betrayal by Melinda Leigh

What did you add to your stack this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I like how that one series' covers form a bigger picture! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Close Your Eyes a while back and liked it. I may come back for more Iris Johansen! :)

    Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and good looking books you have here! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!